When you set up your Epson Printer and are ready to perform a print job, suddenly the computer says it is printer offline. It can be painful because you won’t be able to print your important file. However, the Epson Printer Offline problem usually happens if the Epson Printer doesn’t communicate with the computer system or laptop. In this write-up, we have addressed the issue along with the productive solving tricks. Keep reading the post to know how you will efficiently bring back your Epson Printer online.
Why My Epson Printer Is Offline?
We have collected the list of the most common reasons due to which you’re Epson Printer Is Offline. Let’s have a look at below:
- Connectivity Issues.
- Lack of communication between Epson Printer and computer.
- Stopped or slow Print Spooler service can also make your printer go offline.
- When Epson Printer is not set as a default one.
- Outdated printer driver can also lead to the Epson Printer Offline error issue.
Quick-Methods To Solve Epson Printer Problem
Don’t fret if your Epson Printer shows offline on your Windows PC. In the beneath segment, we have explained the various solving methods to get back your printer online. Let’s implement the given solutions one after another to fix your Epson Printer Offline issue.
Method 1: Uncheck ‘Use Printer Offline’
Here’s what to implement in order to convert the ‘Offline’ into ‘Online’ state in Windows 10:
- First, reboot the Epson printer.
- Next, ensure that the Epson printer is plugged into the computer properly.
- Also, check if the printer has a network connectivity issue.
- Now, log on to your computer using a local administrator account’s detail.
- Go to the “Start” menu and open the “Run” dialog box
- Type “Control panel” in the search field and hit “OK”.
- Then, click the “Devices and Printers” tab. The printer’s list will be displayed.
- Place a right-click on the icon of your “Epson printer” and then select “See What’s Printing”.
- Click on the and remove the checkmark from the “Use ” checkbox.
- Now the EPSON printer is set to online and hence the Epson Printer Offline Window 10 problem has been solved.
If your printer still says offline while you print something, apply the next audible solving method.
Method 2: Start Spooler Service
If the print spooler service is stopped or paused on your Windows system, then make it start. Here’s how:
- Open the “Run” dialogue box on your computer.
- Type “Services.msc” into the text field & press the “OK” button.
- Next, the service window will open. From there, go to the “Print Spooler” option and make sure that the status is shown as “Running”.
- If, in case, the status is “Stopped”, hit a right-click on the “Print Spooler” option and then select “Start.” This will resume the service and rectify the print spooler service problem.
- Now, close this window and finally check if these steps have brought the Epson Printer online from its state.
If Epson Printer Is yet, move to the next solving method.
Method 3: Make Sure Printer Is Set As A Default One
In many cases, the Epson Printer Offline appears if it’s not set as your default printer on your Windows PC. Hence, check it and set your Epson Printer as your default printer using the following instructed steps:
- Open the “Run” dialog box from the Windows Search
- Type “control” in the text field and hit the “Enter”.
- Now, select the “Devices and Printer” option.
- From the appeared printer list, select your printer and give an instant right-click on it.
- Check the ‘Set as Default printer’ option.
- You will now see a green checkmark on your printer icon which confirms that it is selected as a default printer.
- Finally Epson issue is resolved and thus you can print anything.
Dial 24×7 Helpline Number For One-stop Remedy
Is your Epson Printer yet saying offline when you attempt to print your document? .Don’t pull your hair! The solution to fix the Epson Printer Offline Window10 error is at your fingertips. Simply, place a ring at the given toll-free helpline number. You will soon be associated with skilled tech specialists who have the massive talent to sort out this problem.