A water heater, more commonly known as a geyser, is a home appliance that helps you begin your day, especially in the winter season. With the mercury plummeting, it is impossible to imagine life without a geyser.In places like northern India, some people prefer to use a Latest geyser around the year, highlighting the importance of this appliance to households.
If you are looking to buy a new water heater or replace your old water heater online on EMI, here are some points that will help you pick the right appliance.You must consider the following factors before you explore the different features you will find in a V-Guard geyser:
- Storage capacity – Decide the storage capacity of the geyser that is best suited to your needs and that of your family.
- Type of geyser – There are different options to choose from, including regular electric water heaters, instant water heaters, solar water heaters and gas water heaters.
- Energy efficiency – If you are someone who likes to save on your power bills, buying an energy-efficient geyser will benefit you in the long run.
Regular geysers Vs Instant geysers
Instant electric geysers have smaller storage capacities between 1 litre and 100 litres. An instant geyser is compact and heats water faster than a standard water heater. Regular geysers offer higher capacities but take more time to heat the water.
Solar geysers vs Gas geysers
A solar geyser converts solar energy using a thermal collector to heat the water. Solar geysers need a roof-mounted cell to absorb the sun’s heat. Meanwhile, a gas geyser runs on LPG and needs to be connected to a gas pipeline or a cylinder.
Why are V-Guard geysers rated so highly?
A V-Guard geyser is a favourite among Indian buyers. The company has a wide range of products in the water heater category, including instant water heaters, storage water heaters, solar water heaters, and gas water heaters.
Let’s take a look at the features of each type of geyser and see which is the most suitable for you:
V-Guard geyser (instant water heater):
- Quick heating.
- Stainless steel inner tank.
- Made of rust-proof engineered polymer.
- PUF insulation to minimize heat loss and reduce power consumption.
Models in this segment:
- VINSTA (3 litres).
- IRIS METRO (3 litres).
- PEBBLE INSTA METRO (3 litres).
- ZIO series (3 litres).
- SPRINHOT series (3 litres).
V-Guard geyser (storage water heater)
- Built-in safe shock module.
- Inner tank made of high-quality steel with glass-lined coating.
- Capillary thermostat for external temperature control.
Models in this segment:
- VICTO PLUS (6-25 litres depending on model).
- VERANO DG (15 or 25 litres depending on model).
- KRYSTAL PLUS (6-25 litres depending on model).
- STEAMER PLUS MSH (10 litres).
- SPRINHOT PLUS (6-25 litres depending on model).
Do you know that you can buy a V Guard geyser online on EMI without having to set your foot outside your home? Here’s what you need to do:
- Decide what type, size of the geyser is best suited for your home.
- Browse through the models V-Guard has to offer online.
- Once you pick a model, go to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
- Place the order at no cost EMI.
More and more Indians are now opting for gas and water heaters since they consume less power and can help reduce your electricity bills. Here are some of the top models you can consider from these two categories.
Top solar water heaters by V-Guard:
- WIN-HOT ZA series
- V HOT Non-Pressurized series
- SSAL Commercial series
Top gas water heaters by V-Guard:
- BRIO GAS WATER HEATER SERIES (5 or 6 litres depending on model)
Buying storage or an instant V-Guard geyser is the best decision you can make if you are out in the market looking for a water heater. The best part is that you can now buy the appliance online on EMI from the comfort of your home.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for your favourite V-Guard geyser.
You can also get the best geysers on No Cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing a geyser in India
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best V-Guard geysers in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
A geyser or water heater is an essential home appliance. Each family finds itself in need of a geyser at some point. Are you also looking for a geyser but confused about which one to buy? Here is a detailed guide on the different types and sizes of water heaters available in the market. What’s more, this also tells you how you can buy a V-Guard geyser online on EMI for complete safety and convenience.