The essay is a creative written work, revealing both the author’s level of knowledge of history from the factual side, and the author’s propensity for creative, scientific analysis of historical facts, phenomena and processes.
When writing an essay, it is strongly recommended that:
- Comprehensively and accurately state the historical facts pertaining to the chosen topic and strive to reveal it comprehensively.
- Accurately state the dates and places of historical events, names and social status of historical figures.
- Use scholarly historical concepts and terms accurately.
- Allocate the cause-and-effect relations between historical events, phenomena, and processes, present them strictly in accordance with these cause-and-effect relations;
- Begin the presentation of the chosen topic with a brief introductory part (statement, characteristics of the analyzed historical problem), state the main content logically and consistently, conclude the essay with a brief conclusion (substantiated conclusions).
The length of iwriteessays.com review is arbitrary.
The text should be written in a neat, legible handwriting.
It is important to precisely calculate the time and completely rewrite the essay on the blank: the draft is not checked.