If you compare the Fixed Deposit rates offered by different financial institutions in the market, you will find that Bajaj Finance FD is offering one of the highest FD rates in India. Currently, Bajaj Finance FD is offering an FD rate of up to 6.80%. For senior citizens, it is up to 7.05% as a 0.25% higher interest rate is applicable to those who are above 60. Some of the other noteworthy features of this FD scheme are discussed below:
Auto Renewal Facility
You can choose the auto-renewal option while investing in Bajaj Finance FD. It means that your returns will get reinvested at maturity which will result in compounding of returns.
Easy withdrawal methods
Only 3 months need to be completed for premature withdrawals. You also get the option of availing a loan against your deposits to raise immediate funds during a crisis.
Safety of Returns
Bajaj Finance FD is a secure investment as it has been highly accredited by CRISIL and ICRA as a stable investment option. Your returns will remain immune to the market turbulences and your deposits will continue to capitalise interest at high FD rates. Therefore, investing in Bajaj Finance FD is quite a smart move for everyone and especially for those who want to lower the risks of their investment portfolio.
Bajaj Finance FD allows you to open multiple FD accounts at once. The deposit amount, tenor, and interest payout frequency can vary for each of your FDs. This opportunity to invest in multiple FDs increases the liquidity options and also allows you to invest in an FD at a higher FD interest rate if the FD rates rise in the future.
You don’t have to do much to open a fixed deposit account with Bajaj Finance FD. The online investment process facilitated by Bajaj Finance will make it easy for you to book an FD online. You only have to adhere to these steps to invest in Bajaj Finance FD plans:
- Step 1: Open your web or mobile browser and go to the official portal of Bajaj Finance.
- Step 2: On this portal, you will find the ‘Fixed Deposit’ option under the ‘Investments’ menu. Tap or click on it and you will find an ‘Invest Online’ button underneath the ‘Fixed Deposit’. Once you tap on it, an online FD form will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 3: Enter your mobile number, date of birth, PIN code, and other details in the form. An OTP will be sent on your mobile number which you will have to enter to proceed further.
- Step 4: Now, enter details like FD amount, tenor, and determine whether you need to invest in cumulative or non-cumulative FDs. You can also use the FD interest rate calculator India to predict the returns based upon the tenor, amount, and interest payout frequency chosen by you.
- Step 5: Now, submit the form and deposit the money. The deposit can also be done online via UPI or net banking. For document verification, you can share your CKYC number after which your documents will be verified online.
Bajaj Finance FD
Bajaj Finance FD is offering a simple and end-to-end online investment procedure. This process includes the provision of online FD form along with the option to verify the documents and deposit the money online. Investing in Bajaj Finance FD is a smart move for investors as it is offering an interest rate of up to 7.05%.
Apart from that, it has been considered as a safe investment platform by major credit rating agencies in India. It also offers easy withdrawal options and the opportunity of investing in multiple FDs allow you to plan your investments wisely.