Whether it’s a commercial or residential property or a construction site, fencing is a necessity. But what if you don’t need or want permanent fencing due to the short duration of your project or budget constraints? Temporary fencing offers the perfect solution for all your security and safety needs.
What is Temporary Fencing?
As the name suggests, temporary fencing is the one that is not installed permanently or for the long term. Instead, these are chain link panels that stand braced on feet, unlike permanent fencing that’s dug into the ground. This type of fencing is not just easy to install but to move and dismantle too.
Why do you Need Temporary Fence Panels?
Whatever be the nature of the property, there are immense benefits of securing it with temporary security fence panels. Here are some of those benefits:
- Keeps the site secured: Site safety is paramount especially when it’s a huge construction site that we are talking about. These sites are rife with heavy machinery, excavation sites, and at times hazardous chemicals. Leaving such sites open not just makes them vulnerable but also potentially dangerous for the employees and the public. Temporary security fence panels effectively delimit dangerous areas and prevent the risk of falls, electrocution, serious injuries, and even loss of life. It acts as a visual barrier that cordons off the required spaces. And it’s not just for the construction sites. Fencing also helps secure your pool, deck, or other potentially dangerous areas in the home. This keeps children and seniors safe.
- Safety from thefts: Every site, private or commercial, has expensive equipment. Each year, there are millions of thefts, burglaries, and instances of vandalism that cost the owners serious damage and monies. And this is all preventable through a solution as simple as a temporary fence panel. These panels help in securing your property from unwanted visitors and intruders and save you from not just ad-hoc expenditure but also costly project delays and dents to your reputation. So, whether it’s your car, expensive tools, heavy machinery, you don’t have to worry about them getting stolen or defaced ever again.
- Offers privacy: Some sites, especially private residences and upcoming builder projects, need privacy. After all, who wants people peeping into their homes or any confidential building design and location of cash collection and data centres? Temporary fencing acts as a visible barrier between the public and your private area offering the required privacy and safety.
- Controls people’s movement: Crowd control is essential during special events at your project site. We all know how quickly situations can become unmanageable due to impatient crowds. And, what helps? A temporary fencing panel. Installing these panels helps control access to the restricted areas and helps in filtering visitors to your site. For instance, it prevents your employees or others from walking in after office hours. This not just secures your site but also saves monies and time that you would otherwise spend on hiring security guards to monitor your property’s access points.
Besides all these reasons, here are some advantages that temporary fencing has over its permanent installation:
- Temporary fence panels are cost-effective. You don’t need to invest in expensive permanent fencing, especially when you are running a short-term project.
- Being lightweight, temporary fence panels are much more practical. They are portable, easy to transport, install and dismantle, and can be stored in minimum space.
- Since they don’t entail a heavy permanent investment, you can easily rent new temporary fencing panels in case they wear out or break.
- Temporary security fence panels don’t have limited uses. They are versatile and can be made to suit various needs. For instance, in addition to securing your premises, these panels can also be used for making designated walkways, marking driveways, or cordoning off particular corners.
Given that temporary fence panels are so important, installing them is a necessity rather than a choice. But for you to enjoy these benefits, you need to get your installation done only from credible fencing rental services. At Battlefield Supply, we have more than 2 decades of specialized experience in installing fences for projects and sites of all scales imaginable. We have a wide range of fencing solutions and an expert team that offers a hassle-free experience right from getting you your free quote to fence installation. We deliver your fence within 24 hours of receiving your order. To know more, get in touch with us at 403-700-5922 or drop in for a meeting at 255185 Rg Rd 280 Delacour, Ab.